- Maintain and optimize essential IT operations including, MacBook Air/ Pro laptop computers, routers, switches, printers, security updates;
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems. Respond to emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Develop and maintain documentation for IT Solutions, best practices and procedures
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Plan, implement, and monitor security measures to ensure systems are protected
- Train and/or direct users on the correct use of software and hardware within the system
- Be able to configure desktop/laptop computers (MAC with encryption on laptops)
- Experience working in network administration, system administration and desktop support position providing technical support in a MAC platforms
- knowledge of security frameworks
- Solid understanding of and experience with networking fundamentals including, but not limited to, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VLANs, VPN, WIFI, LAN/WAN, common ports and protocols